search > Ny Other services > Ny Other business services

Posted: Saturday, April 29, 2017 5:48 AM


The CRA tax auditor will ask to see the individual or corporate books and records and bank account and receipts for expenses. A corporation will normally have to provide its minute book to support any dividends or bonuses. The tax auditor will also take notes and may misunderstand what the taxpayer has said or may wrongly record responses. To get tax help you can call us at 416-367-4222 or email us at

Rotfleisch & Samulovitch P.C. 2822 Danforth Avenue,Toronto,Ontario, 411    google map | yahoo map

• Location: Other, Toronto

• Post ID: 98148603 nyother is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2017