Job Function: Investor Relations
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Duration: Indefinite
Min Education: BA/BS/Undergraduate
Min Experience: 5-7 Years
Required Travel: 0-10%
The Director will be responsible for developing and executing investor relations and financial communications programs for our clients. Ideal candidates have investor relations experience, either with an agency or an in-house IR position. Financial communications and Healthcare industry experience a plus. The candidate must be fluent in the capital markets and possess a strong comfort level in counseling senior executives of publicly traded companies on investor relations-related matters including disclosure matters, financial results and guidance, investor targeting and relationship building, M&A, capital raises and crisis situations.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Proper diligence to thoroughly understand client’s business and investment narrative.
- Serve as a key day-to-day contact point to CEO and Managing Director.
- Ensure team is proactive and highly responsive to client needs, anticipating upcoming deliverables and taking accountability for proper execution.
- Participate with senior team members in new business initiatives and participate in new business activity to ultimately serve those accounts.
- Provide counsel to clients on messaging and positioning across all external investor and financial communications, including quarterly financial results news releases, conference call scripts, material corporate news, investor presentations and general 1x1 and group communications with the investment community. Manage and participate hands-on in team development of messaging and positioning of company business model and corporate developments.
- Support traditional “retainer” based IR and financial media clients as well as transaction-oriented project work (including M&A, spin-off & IPOs, investor days, perception audits).
- Research and monitor trading activity, institutional ownership trends, and sell-side valuation models.
- Manage the timing, accuracy and hands-on execution of deliverables including press releases, scripts, targeting documents, forecasts, financial model comparisons, peer monitoring and research and other client needs.
- Interact directly with client shareholders and covering sell-side analysts, discussing client business attributes, collecting feedback, supporting bank-sponsored non-deal road shows, and reacting to investment community informational needs.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience within the capital markets, an investor relations agency with an understanding of the health care industry. Investor relations specific or Wall Street experience preferred.
- Strong comfort level in counseling senior executives of publicly traded companies on IR related and financial communications matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/Accounting or related discipline.
- Strong writing skills, including experience writing financially-oriented news releases and presentations.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to financial statements, metrics and understand businesses across multiple industries.
- Experience with relevant data platforms, including IPREO database, highly proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Organized and detail-oriented; multi-task various responsibilities.
- Proactive thinker and self-motivated; anticipate upcoming client projects and deliverables.
- Ability to think critically and demonstrate good judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills; professional phone and email communications, and time management skills.
- Innate desire to provide excellent service to clients.
Interested candidates should submit: 1) cover letter; 2) resume and; 3) salary expectations for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Person: Janess Messner
Email Address: email@example.com
• Post ID: 162262462 nyother