Job Function: Occupational Therapist/OT
Job Type: Full-Time
Put Your Career in MOTION!
We're looking for talented team members who believe in constantly moving forward and helping our patients do the same. MOTION PT Group owns and manages over 85 locations in 4 states' and we're still growing!
We'll Move You Forward in Your Field! The MOTION PT Group is an extraordinary team of PT, OT and Speech Therapists filled with pride, professionalism, and passion.
- On average, you'll enjoy the opportunity to spend 40 minutes or more using your clinical expertise to deliver the highest quality one-on-one care.
- You'll become part of people's comeback stories and find inspiration as they grow stronger.
- We'll help you improve, too! We offer a uniquely-curated mentorship program designed with you in mind. Through guidance from renowned clinicians/educators and hands-on training sessions, we'll help you be the best therapist you can be.
Job Description: We're looking for a compassionate, forward-thinking Occupational Therapist Supervisor to provide the highest quality care to our diverse caseload of upper extremity injuries, orthopedic, neurological disorders, resulting in patient's achieving their goals. Must be a Certified Hand Therapist.
The responsibilities of this role include ...
- Assessing patients' strengths and weaknesses.
- Devising creative treatment plans for individuals suffering from injuries or muscle, nerve, joint and bone diseases.
- Working one-on-one to restore function, relieve pain and prevent disability.
- Encouraging patients along the road to recovery.
If you love motivating people and helping them grow stronger, we're interested in talking with you.
- College Degree mandatory
- NYS Occupational Therapist License
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to patient success
- Basic computer skills
- CPR and first aid certification required
- CHT mandatory
MOTION PT Group offers an excellent benefits package including:
Competitive compensation, Medical & Dental (& Vision) Insurance, HSA/FSA, Life Insurance & ADD, Short and Long Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Continuing Education Reimbursement, 2 Paid Days for Continuing Education, Medbridge subscription, 401K Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays.
MOTION provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MOTION complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 160316697 nyother