This is a Semi Private Room in Living Room divided by blackout privacy curtains.
Enjoy NYC & relax in our cool, clean, & comfortable shared apartment in a beautiful, quiet & safe area in Riverdale, Bronx :)
Next to Van Cortlandt Park with amazing views, sunsets & nature trails!
Short walk away to the No. 1 train to all major NYC areas!
Perfect for the solo traveler, student, dynamic duo, or a couple!
Experience tranquility, away from the hustle and bustle of Downtown NYC.
Very modern, spacious, and clean apartment.
Plenty of outlets.
Comfortably fits 2 guests.
*** Semi Private Room in Living Room separated by blackout privacy curtains.
Guest will have FULL ACCESS to the following:
- Bathroom: Towels, bath and body care products, steam iron, hair dryer, etc.
- Kitchen: Shelf space in Fridge & Freezer, Microwave, silverware, cookware, blender, juicer, kitchen appliances, etc.
- Dining Area: Can be used as a Work Area and Dining Area, plenty of counter space, outlets, etc.
- Living Room/Semi Private Room divided by blackout privacy curtains
- Air Conditioner & Heater
Main Bedroom & Closet is OFF LIMITS
We will be present during your stay and we will respect your privacy!
We will be happy to be interacting and accommodating as much or little as needed.
We will be busy working and/or working remotely in our main bedroom.
Hablamos Español! :)
* Beautiful and peaceful residential area... the BEST neighborhood in The Bronx
* Public Transportation nearby:
#1 Train, Bx9 Bus, BxM3 Express Bus, Metro North Train
* Major Deegan Highway & Henry Hudson Parkway nearby... only minutes to Manhattan!
* Better Air Quality
* Van Cortlandt Park across the street
* Several Bars & Restaurants nearby:
We recommend Smash Burger, Chipotle, Tin Marin, Yo-Burger, Santa Fe Bar & Grill, and Jake's Steakhouse
* Shopping Malls nearby:
W 237th Street & Broadway
W 231st Steet & Broadway
W 225th Street & Broadway
* No. 1 Train - short 5 min walking distance from apartment; Access to all major subway lines; Trains run 24/7:
- 25 min to Fort Tyron Park, The Cloisters Museum and Gardens
- 30 min to Harlem 125th Street
- 40 min to Central Park, 59th Steet Columbus Circle, Rockafeller Center, 42nd Street Times Square, Port Authority Bus Terminal
- 45 min to 34th Street Penn Station, Herald Square, Empire State Building
- 1 hr to World Trade Center, Battery Park, Brooklyn Bridge
- 1.5 hrs to JFK, LGA and EWK International Airports
* Bx9 Bus - 1 block away to bus stop from apartment:
- 40 min to Bronx Botanical Gardens
- 45 min to the Bronx Zoo
* On Demand App Car Service/Taxi:
$15 off your 1st ride/Promo Code: natashab1689ue
* Major Deegan Highway:
- Minutes to Yankee Stadium
- Minutes to Manhattan and Queens
* Henry Hudson Parkway:
- Minutes to Manhattan
- Minutes to the George Washington Bridge, Lincoln Tunnel, and Holland Tunnel to New Jersey
* Citi Bike/Bike Share Programs:
Bike along the bike path and explore everything NYC has to offer!
We love to bike along the Hudson River Greenway, and across the Williamsburg Bridge and Brooklyn Bridge. The views are AMAZING!
Semi Private Room in Living Room divided by blackout privacy curtains.
We will respect your privacy.
Twin Size Bed or Full Size Bed.
Extra Towels provided upon request.
No Parking available in building, however you may find Free Parking nearby.
Laundry Service available for $25 upon request.
• Post ID: 133324902 nyother