This beautiful 3 bdrm is in the middle of the most fashionable neighborhood in NYC yet tucked away on a small side street.
Exposed brick, quiet bedrooms, small balcony and memory foam mattresses give you a comfortable respite amid the cafes and shops
We are located in the NoLIta neighborhood of lower Manhattan which is also referred to as North of Little Italy. We are close to trendy boutique stores and great dining.
The apartment is very close to the B, D, F,M, N and R trains
1. Above all communicate. Let us know if there is something wrong or if something unusual occurs. Also, please be truthful about the nature of your stay.
2. Our neighbors are good people. We get along with them all and would like to maintain this. Don’t be disrespectful inside our building, apartment or to the neighbors. We reserve the right to deduct from your deposit if there are any damages done on/to the premises and or property; if there is smoking in the apartment; if keys are not returned properly.
3. We do not allow smoking in the apartment. Trust me, we will know if you did.
4. Our front door locks automatically, make sure that you carry your keys with you when you leave the apartment.
5. Feel free to leave behind food that isn’t perishable. We would rather it stay there then be wasted in the trash. All other items should be thrown away. We have no problem with you leaving beer behind.
6. Absolutely no parties. No exceptions.
We will do our best to make sure you are comfortable in our home.
Please note city tax (14.50 % of rental amount) and tourist tax (US$3.50 per night) are also charge and are not included in the nightly price.
• Post ID: 133369707 nyother