This is a Private Room in a Shared Apartment.
Enjoy NYC and relax in our cool, clean, and comfortable apartment in a beautiful, quiet and safe area in Riverdale, Bronx :)
Next to Van Cortlandt Park with amazing views, Sunsets, and nature trails!
Experience tranquility, away from the hustle and bustle of Downtown NYC.
Very modern, spacious, and clean apartment.
Plenty of outlets.
Comfortably fits 2 guests.
Private Room. See photos.
Guests will have FULL ACCESS to the following:
- Bathroom: Towels, bath and body care products, steam iron, hair dryer, etc.
- Kitchen: Shelf space in Fridge, Poland Spring water, juice, silverware, cookware, kitchen appliances, etc.
- Dining Area: Can be used as a Work Area and Dining Area, plenty of counter space, outlets, etc.
- Private Room
- Air Conditioner & Heater
*** Bedroom in Living Room & Hallway Closet is OFF LIMITS
We will be happy to be interacting and accommodating as much or little as you need.
We will be busy working and/or working remotely in our private living room.
Hablamos Español! :)
* Beautiful and peaceful neighborhood
* Public Transportation nearby:
#1 Train, Bx9 Bus, BxM3 Express Bus, Metro North Train
* Better Air Quality
* Van Cortlandt Park across the street
* Several Bars & Restaurants nearby:
We recommend Smash Burger, Chipotle, Tin Marin, Yo-Burger, Santa Fe Bar & Grill, and Jake's Steakhouse
* Shopping Malls nearby:
W 237th Street & Broadway
W 231st Steet & Broadway
W 225th Street & Broadway
* No. 1 Train - short 5 min walking distance from apartment; Access to all major subway lines; Trains run 24/7:
- 40 min to Central Park, Rockafeller Center, 42nd Street Times Square, Port Authority Bus Terminal
- 45 min to 34th Street Penn Station, Herald Square, Empire State Building
- 1 hr to World Trade Center, Battery Park, Brooklyn Bridge
- 1.5 hrs to JFK, LGA and EWK International Airports
* Bx9 Bus - 1 block away to bus stop from apartment:
- 40 min to Bronx Botanical Gardens
- 45 min to the Bronx Zoo
* On Demand App Car Service/Taxi:
$15 off your 1st ride/Promo Code: natashab1689ue
* Citi Bike/Bike Share Programs:
Bike along the bike path and explore everything NYC has to offer!
We love to bike along the Hudson River Greenway, and across the Williamsburg Bridge and Brooklyn Bridge. The views are AMAZING!
Private Room in 1 Bedroom Apartment.
We will respect your privacy.
Twin Size Bed and/or Futon, or Full Size Bed will be provided.
Extra Towels provided upon request.
No Parking available in the building, however, you may find Free Parking nearby.
Laundry Service available for $25 upon request.
• Post ID: 133324907 nyother